The beta for World of Warcraft: Shadowlands will launch next week, Blizzard has announced.
During a stream today, Blizzard announced a beta for the World of Warcraft: Shadowlands expansion will kick off next week.
According to the stream, beta invites will be out soon, with more coming throughout the summer. In order to be considered, make sure you have opted-in.
The beta is feature-complete, but there is more work ahead, and the level cap will be set at 60. You can expect a first-look at endgame systems with sanctums, covenants, soul binds, and more, according to Massively.
Blizzard also revealed the beta roadmap which includes Castle Nathria raid testing, legendary rune crafting, covenant campaigns, PvP testing, and more.
Alongside beta news, the stream showed off the new Theater of War dungeon, Covenant sanctums, minigame activities which will be different for each covenant, and more.
Blizzard said to expect more details to be made available for Shadowlands this summer.
You can watch a recap of the stream below.
World of Warcraft: Shadowlands is slated to launch this fall.
Alongside the beta news, a Limited Collector’s Edition for the expansion was announced.
Here’s what it includes:
- Hardback Art of the Shadowlands book
- Shattered sky mousepad
- Set of 4 collector’s pins featuring the sigils of each Shadowlands covenant
- Shadowlands Collector’s Edition digital soundtrack key
- Epic Edition digital game key, which comes with 30 days of game time and all of the in-game extras from the digital Epic Edition:
- Ensorcelled Everwyrm mount
- Anima Wyrmling pet
- Eternal Traveler’s Hearthstone
- Illusion: Wraithchill cosmetic weapon effect
- Shadowlands-level character boost
Pre-orders and pricing will be made available online in the coming days. And you will need to check for availability with your local retailer.
The post World of Warcraft: Shadowlands beta coming next week appeared first on VG247.