Borderlands 3’s third campaign add-on Bounty of Blood has been released.
Gearbox has released Bounty of Blood, the third campaign DLC for Borderlands 3.
As previously announced, the new content takes place on the desert planet of Gehenna. It features a new cast of characters and there is a narrator who commentates on your adventures. Your goal is to claim a bounty on The Devil Riders, which is a gang of bandits terrorizing the town.
The new content will also come with gameplay additions like the customizable JetBeast hoverbike, four brand new interactive objects, and plenty of new loot.
Here’s a breakdown of what to expect:
- Traverse the open plains of Gehenna atop the new heavily-armed Jetbeast vehicle;
- Leverage four new interactive objects that add complexity and variety to combat encounters;
- Enjoy the company of an unseen narrator as you tackle the new story and side missions;
- Help rebuild the town of Vestige, where each of your successes has a tangible impact;
- Take on a host of additional Crew Challenges, like tracking down treasure or claiming bounties on beasts and bandits alike;
- Collect new Legendary loot and cosmetics pried from the cold, dead hands of rowdy gang members and feral critters.
Alongside the update comes a patch that offers up a free level cap increase for all players. This means you can unlock three additional levels and skill points on your way to the new maximum level of 60.
The patch also includes additional tweaks to end-game leveling system Mayhem Mode 2.0 and high-level gauntlet Takedown at the Guardian Breach, which launched earlier this month.
Tweaks include new Guardian Rank skills, new class mods, additional damage scaling to skill damage, and more. To see the full contents of today’s patch and hotfixes, hit up this link.
The post Borderlands 3 campaign DLC Bounty of Blood is now available appeared first on VG247.