There have been problems with Nintendo Switch Lite production due to COVID, but the system is slowly coming back into stock. If you want one, you’ll want to grab it now before it’s too late!
The three original colors of the Nintendo Switch Lite are slowly coming back in stock at select retailers, and it may not be the retailers you expect. But with the Switch Lite being the handheld that PS Vita fans would love, and with Animal Crossing: New Horizons being out, you might wanna grab one before they’re sold out again.
In the UK, each color of the Switch Lite is available at Very:
- Switch Lite Console – Turquoise for £199.99 at Very
- Switch Lite Console – Grey for £199.99 at Very
- Switch Lite Console – Yellow £199.99 at Very
There are also a couple of bundles available, like the Nintendo Switch Lite Console with Luigi’s Mansion 3 for £239.99. The Nintendo Switch Lite is also available at Currys PC World for £199.99.
In the US, you can get the Switch Lite at GameStop. However, these are bundle deals, with the Switch Lite, a copy of Animal Crossing: New Horizons, a screen protector, and $20 in eShop credit.
- Nintendo Switch Lite Turquoise System Starter Bundle for $289.99 at Gamestop
- Nintendo Switch Lite Gray System Starter Bundle for $289.99 at Gamestop
- Nintendo Switch Lite Yellow System Starter Bundle for $289.99 at Gamestop
Gamestop also has some original Switch bundles to look at too, but those won’t ship until later in the month. It all depends on if you want a Switch Lite now, or a normal Switch later.
The post Switch Lites are coming back in stock–here’s where to grab them appeared first on VG247.