Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice was one of the best games of 2019, and arguably the hardest From Software game yet, even if you’re a hardened Dark Souls veteran.
It’s a new test, with lightning reflexes required to master the mechanical challenge. If you’re finding that Sekrio: Shadows Die Twice is proving to be a tougher than you first thought, we don’t blame you.
We’ve got guides on how to beat some of the hardest bosses, what skills you should pick, how to craft gear and more.
Before we begin, take a look at our Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice review, as well as our top combat tips for beginners and From Software pros.
If you haven’t started playing yet, here’s your one and only spoiler warning.
Sekiro walkthroughs and guides
If you don’t want any story spoilers, you might want to avoid these pages. We’ve aimed to make them as straightforward as possible to help you sneak, grapple and slash your way through Sekiro.
- Sekiro walkthrough Part 1 – Yamauchi, General Naomori Kawarada
- Sekiro walkthrough Part 2 – Chained Ogre
- Sekiro walkthrough Part 3 – Find the Flame vent, Shinobi Axe and fight General Tenzen Yamauchi
- Sekiro walkthrough Part 4 – Find the Shinobi Firecracker and fight the horse-rider
- Sekiro walkthrough Part 5 – How to reach Ashina Castle
- Sekiro walkthrough Part 6 – finishing the Hirata Estate
- Sekiro walkthrough Part 7 – Ashina Reservoir
- Sekiro walkthrough Part 8 – Senpou Temple, Long-Armed Centipede Sen’un
- Sekiro walkthrough Part 9 – Ashina Castle Upper Tower
- Sekiro walkthrough Part 10 – Where to find Lord Isshin
- Sekiro walkthrough Part 11 – Ashina Depths and Hidden Forest
- Sekiro walkthrough Part 12 – Mibu Village, Corrupted Monk Spirit, Screen Monkeys
- Sekiro walkthrough Part 13 – Sunken Valley, Gun Fort and Bodhisattva Valley
- Sekiro walkthrough Part 14 – Owl and Fountainhead Monk Cheese
- Sekiro walkthrough Part 15 – Finding a Persimmon and collecting the Frozen Tears
- Sekiro walkthrough Part 16 – Mibu Manor, Fountainhead Pot Noble and Dragon
- Sekiro walkthrough Part 17 – Clean up and Isshin Sword Saint Cheese
Since you’re putting some much blood, sweat, and tears into Sekiro, you want to make sure you’re getting the most out of your playthrough, right?
Sekiro skills and combat
If you’re stuck on some of the more challenging bosses or are wondering what the best skills are to invest in, then take a look at our guides.
Sekiro crafting and items
There are several items that will give you a tactical advantage in Sekiro, so here’s how to use them.
- Sekiro – how to remove Rot Essence and cure the Dragonrot
- Sekiro – crafting and upgrade materials guide
- Sekiro – Gourd Seeds and Prayer Beads locations
- Sekiro – Treasure Carp Scales Guide
- Sekiro – Mask Fragment Guide
- Sekiro – Where to find more Divine Confetti and Snapseeds
- Sekiro – Map of item locations, boss encounters and more