A hotfix is now available for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
Infinity Ward has released an update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare which addresses some progressions issues and a killstreaks exploit.
It also tunes the weapons AUG, 725, and Model 680.
The hotfix also applies fixes to various challenges and a couple of issues with Ground War were addressed.
The full notes for today’s hotfix are below.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare hotfix – November 19
- Special Operations: Fix for an issue where a player would see no objective after retrying a mission after spectating (Operation Paladin)
- CDL: Fix for rulesets in Search and Destroy where Field Upgrades were disabled
- Fix for an exploit where players could duplicate their killstreaks (“Fix for various exploits”)
- Fix for the “Blue V” Optic challenge not displaying the proper text description
- Fix misspelling of “trophy”
- Fixed a bug that could cause the filter on the respawn selection screen to stay on screen when spawning back in
- Fix for an issue where the Select Loadout screen would keep reappearing after already selecting a loadout and attempting to spawn back in
The following challenges have been fixed:
- “Warrior’s Code”
- Officer progression “Launch Destroys”
- Officer progression “Heartbreaker”
- Officer progression ”Precision Airstrike”
- Officer progression: “Karma”
- Officer progression “Close and Personal”
- Increasing close range damage
- Increasing mid damage range and reduced chest multiplier
- Small reduction to base weapon damage range
- Significantly reduced the damage range added by attachments
- Small hips spread increase
- Reduced effective damage at the hip
Model 680: Slight reduction of damage range with all range-extending attachments
The post Call of Duty: Modern Warfare hotfix addresses duplicate killstreaks, tunes weapons, more appeared first on VG247.