Ark: Survival Evolved is once again getting in Halloween spirit.
Ark: Survival Evolved players can now participate in the annual Ark: Fear Evolved Halloween event. Try not to get too spooked.
Running now through November 5, the in-game event will see candy corn-themed supply drops, randomly spawning gravestones, and pumpkin patches popping up in the game.
There are also new items to collect this year such as skin costumes along with increased rates to 2X Player XP, 2X Harvesting and 2X Breeding.
You can also expect the following:
- New cosmetic items: Jack O’ Lantern Mask, Hockey Mask, Headless Neck Stump, Halloween-inspired Dino Colorization Candy and event-themed undergarments (tops and bottoms).
- New emotes: Panic, Spooky Dance and Zombie.
- Event-themed wild dinosaur spawns.
- Randomly spawning gravestones, scarecrows and pumpkin patches.
- A candy corn-themed supply drop: surprises include berries, cooked meats, heal brews, veggie cakes, consumable buffing soups, dino Halloween candy and dino skins from past Halloween events.
- The environment and trees will be Halloween-themed.
All players on PC, PS4, and Xbox One can participate. Have fun.
The post Ark: Survival Evolved’s annual Fear Evolved event is live now through November 5 appeared first on VG247.