Amazon US has put together a brand new promotion that sees you saving $10 when you spend $100 or more on a selection of latest games, accessories and more.
It really is as straightforward as that. All you need to do is browse through the entire range of products that are eligible and save yourself some easy money. Now, while you might usually expect to find a whole load of rubbish in this sort of sale, there are actually lots of new releases and useful accessories up for grabs.
I’d definitely say your best option is to take a look at the entire promotion yourself, but here are a select few items to give you an idea of what’s in the offer. Some are at excellent reduced prices already, so there’s the potential to group together some considerable savings!
- The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening on Switch for $59.99
- Super Mario Party on Switch for $49.94
- Madden 20 on PS4 and Xbox One for $50.94
- Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Controllers from $69
- Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered on PS4 and Switch for $41.86
- Control on PS4 and Xbox One for $50.94
- DualShock 4 Wireless Controller for PS4 from $59.99
- Nier Automata: Game of the Yorha Edition for $34.94
- Far Cry New Dawn on PS4 and Xbox One for $19.99
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey on PS4 and Xbox One for $19.99
- The Division 2 on PS4 and Xbox One for $29.99
- Octopath Travellers on Switch for $45.99
As you can see, it’s quite a strong selection. In one example, you could walk away with Madden 20, The Division 2 and Assassin’s Creed Odyssey for around $90. No complaints from me, there!
There’s no clear sign of how long this promotion will be live, so head on over to the Amazon sale page while you can to create your own saving bundle.
You can give Jelly Deals a follow to be kept up to date will all the latest offers like this. Visit us now and you’ll find the best price for Borderlands 3, everything you need to know about bizarre exercise RPG Ring Fit Adventure and the best price for Nintendo Switch Lite.
The post Save $10 when you spend $100 on games or accessories at Amazon US appeared first on VG247.