Alongside Solstice of Heroes today, Bungie pushed a new patch out for Destiny 2 and it contains the nerf promised for Lord of Wolves.
Destiny 2 update 2.5.2 was release today, nerfing Lord of Wolves and makes adjustments to Iron Banner, Heroic Menagerie, and more.
Players will also find fixes applied to armor and other general bug squashing. It also fixed an issue where the Triumph “Efrideet’s Gift” was not unlocking for players.
Full update notes are below, and you can check out the rewards available during Solstice of Heroes at the link.
Destiny 2 update 2.5.2
Lord of Wolves
- Reduced the amount of ammo that Shotgun Scavenger perks can give to Lord of Wolves when it is in the Release the Wolves state
- Decreased the effective range on Lord of Wolves
- This decrease is more aggressive when the weapon is in the Release the Wolves state
- Fixed an issue that allowed the Feeding Frenzy perk to be applied to any weapon
- Fixed an issue where the cloth component of the Iron Symmachy Cloak wasn’t rendering correctly
- Fixed an issue where the cloth component of the Terra Concord Mark wasn’t rendering correctly
- Fixed a bug where the Titan Exotic leg armor Peregrine Greaves glowed 130x too bright when wearers were at maximum velocity
Developer commentary: While our intention was for this Exotic to help Titans destroy opponents with 130x efficiency, we did not intend for its glow to burn out the corneas of the user
- The Tribute Hall Triumphs “The Emperor’s Gladiator” and “The Scoundrel in Uniform” no longer require you to equip a full set of Leviathan gear to progress
- Players will now earn more points based on the number of gear pieces worn, similar to other Triumphs
- Players will no longer be able to place the Tribute Hall introductory tribute on an alternate character to gain credit for a large number of tributes placed
- Players who accessed the catalyst or emote rewards through this method will have those items relocked until they place enough unique tributes to meet the actual unlock requirements
- Iron Banner pursuit objective values have been adjusted
- Reduced the grenade kills required by 50%
- Ally grenade kills are now worth as much as your ownRedu
- ced the Sword kills required by 25%
- Ally Sword kills are now worth as much as your own
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to equip Season 3 Iron Banner ornaments on their Season 7 armor
- The Wolf’s Favor will no longer drop from daily and weekly Iron Banner challenges
- Fixed an issue where the Triumph “Efrideet’s Gift” was not unlocking for players who earned enough Iron Banner rank-up packages during Season 7 – This fix is retroactive; it will get players up to speed who have met the requirements
Menagerie / Chalice
- Heroic Menagerie now drops a Sword for first-time completion (100%)
- Subsequent completions have a moderate chance to drop a Sword (25%)
- Fixed an issue where the Triumph “Drink Deep” would not unlock for some players who claimed the Masterwork slot on the Chalice of Opulence
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck in the Season of Opulence intro quest by unlocking the first rune slot on the Chalice before completing the Lost Sector The Conflux and being on the correct quest step
- Imperials and runes can no longer be earned by idling through matches of Crucible and Gambit
- Replaced the step of the Truth quest chain requiring the bounty “Corsair Down” with a step requiring completion of three patrols in the Dreaming City
- Fixed a bug where players could become blocked from earning Truth if they opened the Ascendant chest in the strike “Warden of Nothing” before being on the appropriate quest step
- Fixed an issue where completion notifications would not appear after players completed bounties
- This will also fix an issue where players would sometimes not spawn during a Crucible match
The post Destiny 2 update 2.5.2 nerfs Lord of Wolves, fixes the Triumph “Efrideet’s Gift” issue, more appeared first on VG247.