Destroy All Humans is being remade for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
THQ announced a complete remake of cult-classic Destroy All Humans is in the works. The 50s alien invasion story and dialogue will be left untouched.
What’s new, though, is Crypto-137’s improved combat skills, and the fact psychic skills can now be used in unison with his guns. Nice. There’s also a new Psychokinesis power.
Here’s the synopsis and a list of features, in case you never played the original.
Terrorize the people of 1950s Earth in the role of the evil alien Crypto-137. Harvest DNA and bring down the US government in the remake of the legendary alien invasion action adventure. Annihilate puny humans using an assortment of alien weaponry and psychic abilities, and reduce their cities to rubble with your Flying Saucer.
- Experience the evil side of a 50s alien invasion story
- (Re)Discover why this game is considered one of the funniest ever created
- Faithfully rebuilt from scratch in new galactic glory
- Enjoy Crypto’s unique weaponry like the Anal Probe Gun
- Pose as pathetic humans to infiltrate their fragile democracy
- Use psychokinesis to send enemies flying or bombard them with random objects
- Freely traverse explorable cities from 50s America using your jetpack
- Obliterate humanity’s primitive architecture with your flying saucer
- Includes the restored, much-rumored, never before seen: Lost Mission of Area 42
Destroy All Humans is in development at Black Forest Games and is scheduled to release in 2020.
The post Destroy All Humans: complete remake of the 2005 cult-classic coming to consoles and PC appeared first on VG247.